Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have You Signed Up For Kraft First Taste Yet?

Kraft First Taste is a really neat site where you can read and write reviews, find information on Kraft products, and best of all, get lots of chances to try Kraft foods for free!


Simply sign up and check back often to see if you have any new offers! And don't forget to participate in polls and discussions, the more you participate, the better your chances of getting coupons and samples. I've heard that not everyone gets the same deals, so I'm not sure what you'll get when you first sign up. Just browse the site a bit, fill in some polls and wait a couple of days to see what you'll get.


Today I received my most recent offer in the form of coupons to get these products for free:






 Not just samples of products, either. Actual full size, right-off-the-shelf items.

I combined those coupons with the two I got from the Pace Hand-Pick & Win Game and made a trip to the store. My bill total came to $24.93 before coupons, and I walked out without paying a penny!



Share